Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finally!

Hey! I'm so glad to see that someone had the time to get this blog going! I've had one in the works, but nothing this cute. Great Job! (Anjie, was it you? Very cute!) I will email you the list that I have so we can get everyone invited and hopefully get this going to keep everyone updated.

With the weather the way it is, how is everyone feeling about swimming tomorrow? I know no one was there on Wednesday, and tomorrow should be a little cooler and overcast like today. I won't be there, we'll be heading up to my family's cabin near St. George. (This would be a super fun place for a little day trip if anyone would like to go sometime!) I hope you all have a great time, and I'll see you all next Wednesday!

~Rachel

P.S. Something we all can relate to sometimes: :)

1 comment:

Jessett said...

I say no to the swimming. Why dont we go to the park tomorrow. At least until it warms up. I think it should start to warm up next week. I hope.... WIERD WEATHER!!!!

P.S. Great job on the blog.... And yes I agree it is the greatest play group E V E R!!!!