Tuesday, May 27, 2008

See You at the Pool!

Both Wednesday and Friday are supposed to be really nice days, so it will be great to go for a swim. 9:30 at the Courtyards pool (Just west of Jones at Warm Springs) Email me if you have any other questions!

Also, what would everyone think of doing some painting for one of the playgroups? I know there are quite a few younger kids, but I thought it would be fun. I know that my kids love it. We can do something simple like a small canvas, or we can order letters if you want; even just the first initials. (I can get most fonts, but my main ones are listed here on my website: http://www.kidsroomcreations.com/styles.htm ) Leave a comment and let me know what you think about this idea, okay? Maybe we can get something different going for one day next week.

See you all tomorrow!

~Rachel

5 comments:

kat and jason said...

i would love to do a painting day. my kids would love it. i would also like to do other activities besides the pool. we can go to the pool anytime. i think it's good for the kids to do some community things. here's some idea: tour of grocery store, farm, etc. free movie for kids, story time, tour of choc factory, crafts day.

Bringhursts said...

I love all those ideas and love the painting idea. I think it would be so fun and I would love to do some letters for my boys. I also think we should go to the Children's Museum. Also, I heard Vegas has a zoo? Is that truth or rumor? Doing the pool in addition to other fun things would be awesome.

Brownies said...

Baylie loves to paint, and so do I!
Springs Preserve is a neat place. A Picnic (actually sitting on blankets on a lawn) would be fun. Dress up day with pictures, then we could print up the pictures and make cards out of them for a loved one on a following playgroup.

Alifinale said...

Sounds like good times. I know that Rachel W. also has mentioned in the summer there are free kids movies I think on Wed. and maybe one other day at the theater Sahara and Fort Apache. We will have to ask Rachel for more info.

Carl and Tami said...

I love the idea of painting letters for a playgroup. I am not taking classes this summer so I hope to attend more often now.