Sunday, June 1, 2008

Anybody interested???

So I know this doesn't have anything to do with playgroup, but I am hoping people are checking this and will let me know if they are interested in doing another bow-making party. A couple of us got together a while back and made some during the day. If any of you know my little girl, Reagan, you know I can't get much done with her, so I was going to see if anyone wanted to do it in the evening one night. I was thinking maybe one night next week. If you would want to email me your address and I will send out an e-vite to everyone that is interested. Even if you don't have girls, they make good gifts, and even just a fun night out with the girls. My email is christigraham@yahoo.com. Talk to you guys later!
Christi

14 comments:

Alifinale said...

I am so glad you said something because I have lost half of the ones I made and I want to make more. So, count me in. This week may be hard...unless we wanted to do it Wed. night after 8 because we are usually done with YW by then.

Carl and Tami said...

I would love to~ I have to prewarn you that I haven't ever done it ... I would need someone willing to show me how. My email address is: carlandtami@cox.net.

I am also willing to host things like this ~ we have the space. :)

Rachel said...

Oh, I definitely would want to go! Em is starting school soon, so I need some cute little bows! Great idea, and I'm up for any night. (Wed. would work well for me as well.) My email is rburnham7@cox.net Will you include how much ribbon we need to bring? :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I am totally in. Easton is in major need of some new bows. Just let me know which night you decide...but remember, volleyball is on Thursdays!

Bringhursts said...

Sounds fun. I have some pretty cute nieces I would love to make them for.

Jessett said...

I am soooo interested... Cant wait!!!! My girls totally need some new bows...

Emily...emily... you are so funny.

kat and jason said...

hey--i'm totally interested. i have flowers--but no bows, so that would be fun. let me know what night--jason is out of town for 3 weeks so let me check my schedule...ummm. yeah wide open.

Shayne said...

Maybe if I make some pretty bows, I can get Lauren to wear one! Let me know when you decide when to do it, and what to bring. My e-mail is shr-vet@cox.net. Thanks!

Cassey said...

I want to do a bow party! We can do it here again if you want to.
Ps. I need to see your new baby!

Cassey said...

here's my email in case you don't have it:casseybloomfield@gmail.com. I'm already thinking of all the food I'm going to eat. I mean BOWS I'm going to MAKE. :) Opps.

Matt and Shannon said...

Not sure if I can go this week, but email me just in case :) I have some cute bow tricks that I can share. hillershannon@yahoo.com

Alexis said...

I don't think my first comment posted. Anyway I want to come. Let me know when it is, my e-mail is AlexisAnne@aol.com

C Crane said...

Did this already happen? If not, please send me the invite!