Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Playgroup on Wednesday

Hi girls. Sorry about not keeping updated on the blog and playgroup. I am really trying hard to keep up with everything in my life, but unfortunately, this is one that falls to the side. : )

Anyway, tomorrow we'll stick with playgroup at the Peaks pool for those of you who'd like to come over. I think both Kara and I will have keys to open it, so we'll be there around 9:30-10.

Also, I was going to plan a trip to the Lied Museum for next Wednesday's playgroup. I was going to announce this on Sunday, for those girls who don't check the blog. So if a few of you do go tomorrow, can you give us a rundown of the fun things for the little ones? (I know that they change their attractions every so often, so I'm not sure what's there right now.)

I am going to work on a calendar that we can stick with for August and September, so if you have any ideas other than swimming, let me know. I will try to plan something different every few weeks, but I know that there's a limited number of swimming days left of the summer before school starts, so we'll still stick with that for the majority.

Thanks girls! We'll see you tomorrow at the pool! :)

4 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Rachel, I found something on the internet about the Las Vegas Natural History Museum.

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/off_the_strip/lvmuseum.html

I'm going to take my boys for sure but if you want to do it for playgroup, I would love to go with everyone. Let me know.

Bringhursts said...

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/off_the_strip/lvmuseum.html

See if this ones works.

Bringhursts said...

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/off_the_strip/lv
museum.html

Bringhursts said...

Okay, so my link isn't working so just google it. Sheesh.