Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently trying to plan out our Playgroup for the remainder of October. I know in the past we've always had Playgroup on Wednesdays and Fridays but Wednesday's Playgroup conflicts with storytime at 11 am at Town Square.

How does everyone feel about switching our Wednesday Playgroup to Monday or Tuesday instead? That way, for those of us who enjoy going to the Town Square Storytime (I know my little boys love it) can still go on Wednesdays without missing Playgroup. Or we could have Wednesday's Playgroup later in the afternoon so that the moms with kids in school can join us as well.

Let me know what you all think. I'm just throwing the idea out there . . .

(FYI: For this week, we are planning on Story time on Wednesday, October 8th at 11 am at Town Square. Bring a lunch for a picnic afterward. On Friday, October 10th, we'll meet at the Nevada Trails Park at 10 a.m.)

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm okay with having playgroup on a different day. The more days I have things to occupy me the better! Are they going to be doing the story time there all winter? I didn't know that.

Brownies said...

I'm could do a Tuesday playgroup, but not a Monday.

Carl and Tami said...

I can't wait to get back to attending play group. Peyton REALLY misses it. We won't make tomorrow (gotta love Dr. appt's). Hopefully we'll make it starting next week.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

We really want to start coming. I think it would be great for the boys. I was all set to go for today's but the missionaries are coming over to give hubby a lesson....
I'll get there eventually! I too can do almost anyday (usually)

Jessett said...

Tues. would work the best for us.

You are doing such a great job Anj..

Christi said...

Any day works for us too. You are doing a great job doing all of this.