Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grocery Smarts Class


Hi, Mommies!


I want to let you all know that I'm hosting a Grocery Smarts Class on Wed. Feb. 4th @ 7pm at my house. Some of you may have heard of this and other might not, but it's a class that teaches you how to use coupons with store ads to save a ton of money at the grocery store. If you're like me, you love to save where you can and there is no better time to do that then now! Plus, I will have some yummy desserts for afterward. :)


I would love for those of you interested to attend. Please feel free to call me or comment here if you plan to attend. I will let you know if anything changes. Hope to see you there!


Marchezt

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'd like to come.

What is your address?

Marchezt said...

Sara,

That would be great if you'd like to come! I'm in the ward list, but if you don't have one, email me and I will send you it through email.

mhcarman@embarqmail.com

Brett Burbidge said...

Carmen, It sounds interesting, put me down as a maybe, I need to check my husbands travel schedule, but if it works out I might be there.

Natalie Burbidge