Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Playgroup this week

What: Great Harvest Bread Tour

When: Thursday, February 19th at 10:30 am

Where: 10180 W. Tropicana #131 (Take the 215 to Tropicana, exit west, and GHB is in the Smith's parking lot about a mile up the road on the right hand side)

Who: I've listed below the people who have RSVP'ed for this playgroup. (Unfortunately, if you have not RSVP'ed, you won't be able to attend as the bakery needs the number of children the day prior to our tour.) Also, I have not included babies under one in our final number as I figure they will be able to share gift sacks with their brothers or sisters.

Anjie (1 child)
Rebecca (1 child)
Kara (1 child)
Alison (1 child)
Emily (1 child)
Rachel (1 child)
Christi (1 child)
Nicole (1 child)
Alexis (2 children)
Shayne (1 child)
Langford (1 child)
Kate (1 child)

If you RSVP'ed and are not on the list, please email me or leave a comment ASAP so I can add you. Thanks!

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

Thanks Anjie! I can't wait. I almost didn't see my name and had a heart attack. Phew...it's there.