Sunday, March 8, 2009

Playgroup for the Week of March 9th

Monday, March 9th at 10:30 a.m.: Bonnie Spring Petting Zoo. $3 admission; Children 2 & younger are free. Meet at the southwest parking lot of the Smiths parking lot on Rainbow at 10:30 a.m. to caravan over there. If possible, try to bring cash for the admission. It will make it easier on you (though they will accept debit/credit cards).
Directions (from Smiths):
1. Head south on Rainbow toward Blue Diamond.
2. Turn right at Blue Diamond Rd/NV-160 (6.7 mi)
3. Turn right at Blue Diamond Rd/Charleston Blvd/NV-159 Continue to follow NV-15
4. Turn left at Bonnie Springs
***From Blue Diamond, turn right when you see the gas station on the left hand side. If you go past the gas station, you've gone too far. I know this from experience . . .
If you'd like, bring quarters to buy food to feed the animals. Also, if you plan on buying food, bring a little baggie to put the food in as your kids will probably drop most of it on the ground without one.

Thursday, March 12th at 10 a.m.: Pottery Barn Sing-Along with Beverly Frances at the Pottery Barn for Kids in Summerlin. I'm not sure what this is like but I figure if it's not fun, there's always shopping.
Directions:
1. Take the 215 west.
2. Exit Charleston. Turn right (east).
3. You'll go approximately three miles until you see Rampart Commons on your left hand side.
(An alternative route for those more familiar with Las Vegas is to take the 215 to Flamingo, go right, then turn left on Fort Apache. Fort Apache will take you directly to Rampart Commons.)

The shopping center has a Gap, Pottery Barn, and P.F. Changs. Look for the P.F. Changs as it is right on Charleston. The Pottery Barn for Kids is in the west side of the parking lot between Pottery Barn and Gap.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Anjie, you're so organized, I love it! Thanks, it all sounds so fun.

Mama said...

hi! I am coming, unless Zach is still sick! I didn't know they did that ! way cool!

Mama said...

is it ok if i send this blog address to my mommies too?? You have done such a great job!
m

Lauren said...

So sad I had to miss Bonnie Springs today!! Hey Anjie, could you add me to the blog possibly?? Thanks!

Bringhursts said...

Thanks, Em and Melinda!

Melinda, you're more than welcome to use the information and ideas from our blog but for a lot of our play dates, I have to have exact numbers (for RSVPs, etc). Sorry!

Bringhursts said...

Lauren, can you send me your email address so I can add you to the blog?

Email me at anjiebringhurst@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Lauren said...

Thanks for adding me!!