Sunday, April 5, 2009

Playgroup this week:

Wednesday, April 10th at 10:30 a.m.: Lied Discovery Children's Museum. I have three children's admission tickets that I'm happy to share (first come, first serve). Also, depending on who's coming, I'm thinking to be fair, one free ticket per family. Unless only one person besides us shows up. In that case, you can have them all. Just leave a comment and let me know if you're coming and would like one of the three tickets. Admission is $8 for adults; $7 for children 1-17; children under 1 free.

Directions:
-Take I-15 North to 95.
-Merge onto the I-95 and go toward "Downtown Las Vegas"
-Exit Las Vegas Boulevard and go left (north)
-Museum down about a mile on your left hand side (west side of the road)

Friday, April 12th at 10 a.m.: Nevada Trails Park

Also, I would love to hear any ideas you all have for future playgroups. I'm starting to run out of ideas . . . good thing we're moving soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just wanted to notify you that this week is spring break for clark county school district, so the museum might be busier than usual.