Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playgroup for the week

Christi is out of town, so I thought I'd just take the initiative to tell you all that there are free movies at Rave Motion Picture (at Town Square) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10 AM.  This Wed they are showing Kung Fu Panda and I think I'll be going.  (The link to the summer schedule of free movies is on the right sidebar.  They offer free family movies at Rave and Regal theaters all summer). The weather is not supposed to be the greatest and I'm not sure if anyone was planning on opening the pool at the Courtyards on Wed, so if any of you want to, join us for a movie.  On Friday I believe Nicole is planning on opening the Courtyards pool at 10:00 AM.  Hope to see you all there!  

2 comments:

Christi said...

Thanks Kara for putting this up!

Alifinale said...

I think I will be there! I am so happy they are doing the kids movies this year.