Monday, July 20, 2009

UPDATE

Ok guys, so I just got off the phone with the Child's Play place and they said that they offer a group rate of $5.00 per person if it's your first time. I just have to set it up about 1 week in advance. So I thought we will change this Wed. to the movie at Rave. If I can get 5 people who would want to do Child's Play then I will set it up. I will set it up for either the 12th or 19th of August. So let me know asap if you want to and which date works best. On the 1st I will call so please respond by then! Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Jen Lee said...

We would go the 19th - Jen, Gavin, and London (she's 1 - does she count?)

Christi said...

I will find out what the age cut off is!

Avery said...

We would come to Child's Play either date in August. (Avery and Halle). Also, where is Peaks at? We are planning on coming this Friday (31st)

Kara said...

Christi, I want to go back to Child's Play. Nathan loved it there! The 19th would be the day to do it for me. We're going out of town on the 12th.