Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dance, Singing--and everything inbetween!

Hello everyone!
I have had a handful of people asking me about dance/music classes. SOOOOOOO for those of you that are interested here is some info.

I am teaching at 2 very good new studios that are CLOSE to us!! (woot woot!) One is called Las Vegas School of Dance and Music. It has every possible class you could want to take. I am teaching a Jazz Class for 6-10, a preschool music class for 3-5, a song and dance class for 4-6 and 6-10. The school is on Durango and Flamingo.
The other place is called Hollywood Kids Academy. They are originally up north--but are opening a new location in Mountains Edge! (woot woot again!) They also will have a variety of classes-but focus more on "triple threat" (singing, dancing, acting). They do a musical every year. I believe this one is more affordable and gives you discounts for mulitple classes and multiple children. Right now they only offer classes on Fridays until they build up enough students.

ANYWHO--if anyone is interested, call me, write me, comment, track me down at church, whatever and I will get you all the info you need.
My number is 837-7951 or my email is sheacosta@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Very excited for your classes, now I just need the twins to turn 4 so they can be in the dance class!

Unknown said...

I have a daughter that has taken a little over 3 years of dance, the last 2 years focusing on ballet. I was wondering if you could give me more details on the two schools that you listed. I think I found the hollywood academy's website, but I couldn't find the other schools website.
I also have a 3.5 year old boy, and we are trying to find out about preschools in the area. Do you know of any info on that, or someone I can talk to?
Thanks a million!

Berns and Shea said...

Joni-how old is your girl? if she just wants to focus on Ballet I would suggest to you Las Vegas School of Dance and Music. Their website is www.lvdanceandmusic.com The website is kinda new--but it has enough info there for you with a schedule and all. It focuses more on dance and getting dancers ready for competitions. Hollywood kids also has an only dance program but it's not developed in the SW yet. It will be eventually but not yet.

As for preschool Im kinda in the dark. I know Belinda Beck teaches preschool but I dont know if she has anymore openings.