Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party

Hey guys! So the Halloween Party is this Wednesday the 28th at the Church starting at 11:30. Thanks to everyone for helping bring things! If you forgot what you signed up feel free to call me or leave a comment and I can remind ya! We have an estimated 65 kids coming, so it should be some crazy fun! We still could use some more supplies, so if you haven't signed up or have any of this lying around your house and are willing to bring some please LEAVE a comment so I can plan accordingly!!! Thanks.

We still need:
2 packs of Halloween Plates (or regular ones)
1 pack of Halloween Cups (or regular ones)
1 pack of Balloons
2 large bottles of Glue
1 Box of Borax
3 more packs of decorations for bags ( stickers, foam pieces, etc.)

Just a heads up what we are going to do is split up the kids and have stations and rotate and then line up bags and hand out candy.
The stations are:
Slime making
Balloon Tag
Cupcake Decorating
Bag Decorating
If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment!
Christi

5 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

I will bring the 2 packs of halloween plates!

Crowther said...

I signed up for a pack of balloons at church, but I'll also bring some stickers. Do you want me to bring them on Wed or do you want them earlier?

Christi said...

Bringing them on Wed. is fine if you will be there at 11:30, I just wanted them earlier if you would be later getting there!

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

I'm already signed up for glue, but I have some Halloween stickers that I can also bring.

Berns and Shea said...

and i sign up to eat the cupcakes?