Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Again

OK so I just heard back from McKee Family Farm. So durning the month of October they are not open for free, b/c they have the pumpkin patch going on. So what they offer is 1 pumpkin, hay ride, pony ride, feeding the animals, and playing on thier playgroud for $10.00 per kid. They also have the family night ones for a family (7 or less) for $20.00. It includes everything and they have a fishing pond. I thought that people would probably want to do this as a family, seeing how it would be cheaper if you have more than 2 kids. So I will plan something else for this month, I just wanted to pass the info along to everyone. It was a pretty fun place last year, but we did go in May I think. I will try and plan it in the spring again so we can go for free!

No comments: