Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playgroup!

Hey Ladies! I have been asked to take over the playgroup duties and I am very excited. My mind has been racing trying to figure out some fun activities that we can do over the course of the year and hopefully we will have a schedule up soon! (Any suggestions are welcome of course!) I am pretty sure that we will have playgroup at least twice a month and if we get a good turn out we can always up the frequency again. I know we have a lot of new moms in the ward and playgroup is a great way to meet and get to know each other.

Next week on Wed. the 27th we are going to go to Pump it Up. The open jump hours are 9:30-12:30 so lets meet there at 9:30 and of course you can leave when you want. 2 and under are free and 3 and up are $7.00 per kid....but if we get enough of a turnout we can buy a punch card and get in for $5.00 per kid. I will make an announcement on Sunday but please spread the word!!

Thanks,
Lauren

1 comment:

Christi said...

I think you are a perfect choice!!! I am planning on being there if we are all healthy!!!