Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tupperware Party ~

Make a meal on Saturday, toss it in the freezer, pull it out and heat it in a Vent 'N Serve™. You'll have healthy food to eat, more time to relax, once you try it you'll never go back!

Please join me at my Tupperware Party, Thursday, October 7th from 7 - 9 PM where we'll relax and let Tupperware show us solutions to help us save time, save money, eat healthier and become organized — all while helping to protect the environment.

If you can't leave the kiddos at home, I'd rather you bring them then not come at all. :) Hope you can make it!

If you are out of town or live out of town you can still place an order online :) If you'd like to order product just privately message me your email address and I can send you a tupperware invite, where you reply that you can't attend and then they give you the option of ordering online and it counts towards my party :) Happy Ordering!!!

Your Host,
TAMI HUNTSMAN
702-429-1098
carlandtami@gmail.com

No comments: