Thursday, October 14, 2010

NOW HIRING!

hey ladies,
My dad's company is looking for someone to fill a part-time office position ASAP. They prefer a female. (we know how to multitask better ;) )
Details are:
1. Hours from Mon-Friday (most weeks, some weeks you might not have to work everyday) from approz 9-12 or 1ish.
2. My husband works in the office too, so when he goes on vacation, you can help with his work too (so more hours when we leave somewhere...which doesnt happen very offen)
3. Pay is $10 an hour. No benefits or anything.
4. Office is located right next to the airport off of Sunset and Eastern.

So if any of you are interested please let me know ASAP. They would like someone to start as soon as Monday. It would be great for those of you that have kids in school. You could drop them off and go...Some nice extra spending $!
Call me on my cell or email me sheacosta@gmail.com

No comments: