Friday, November 5, 2010

November Playgroup Schedule

I really would love to hear if some you ladies have any additional ideas for playgroup in December but I figured we are lucky to still have great park weather so for the remainder of the month we could just go to the park. ****Update- Western Trails Park for all those who can't read my mind :)****

Thursday, November 11th @10:00 am
Friday, November 19th @ 10:00 am
No playgroup the week of Thanksgiving

On Friday December 3rd I was thinking we could do a cookie exchange playgroup. Everyone bake their favorite cookie and bring enough to share, then we can all exchange recipes and let the kids munch and play. Again if you have additional ideas please let me know!

Lauren

2 comments:

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

Thanks for the schedule, just wondering which park(s)?

Lauren said...

Krista, Western Trails park and I meant to put it for Thurs not wed. I had the day of the week wrong but the date right!