Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girl's Night - Tomorrow Night!

Anyone in need of some playtime without the kids (except I will probably bring my tiny, sorry) then join us tomorrow night. We'll meet at Tony Alamo Elementary (Torrey Pines & Eldorado) at 6:30pm tomorrow night (Thursday 7/31). Then we will go to dinner at Town Square (to be decided, put in your vote - some suggested Claim Jumper, CPK, or Brio Tuscan Grille) and hit the 8:30 showing of Mama Mia. Come for part or all. Spread the word and we will see you tomorrow.

And for those still out of town - we definitely need to do another one in August and every month after that. Gotta have some girl time.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Sounds good to me. Thanks for planning it!

Kara said...

Sounds good to me- should I send an e-mail to those I have addresses for? I'll spread the word.

Emily said...

Have fun, I'll have to miss it this time.

Rachel said...

I'd love to go, but Rick's in Chicago, so I'll have to wait until next time. Have fun!