Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wednesday Playgroup (July 30)

Hey Girls.

I know that some of you have been going to the movies on Wednesdays, but I am going to go swimming here at the Peaks pool at 9:30 for those of you who would rather swim. (I use the one further South in the neighborhood...) I'll also send out an email about the time for those who don't check the blog that often.

Also, with the trip to the Children's Museum, I think that would be a really fun idea, but if there are a lot of people who would like to do this, let's get an actual list going so we can get the group discount. (I think it's a few $ less.) Post a comment if you would like to go as a planned week during August.

I'm looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule again!

~Rachel

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

Great! I was just going to put a post on here that I was going to go to the pool. Thanks!

Jessett said...

Sounds good!!!

Rachel said...

I am interested in attending the Children's museum. If you do the reading club at the library, your child can get a free pass to the museum.

Emily said...

I'm so there!

Marchezt said...

I think the museum is a great idea. Keep me posted on that!