Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week of August 25

Playgroup this week:

-Wednesday: 10:00 at the church building (in the gym most likely) We will be having an Art Day for the kids. Lots of random craft things, no set projects, just fun creative play. I will bring a lot of my supplies, but if you have something specific that you'd like to do, bring your own supplies to share. :) I will have to leave around 11:15 to pick up Em from school, but I will be back for cleaning up, so I'm sure there'll be people around whenever you can make it.

-Friday: 10:00 Swimming. I think there's been some confusion about what pool we are going to, so everyone reply with the pool you'd rather go to (Peaks or Courtyards) and I'll update this on Thursday. (There's people with keys at both)

Thanks girls! See you all sometime this week! Good luck to all of you with kids starting school tomorrow. I'm sure it's going to be busy. :)

~R.

2 comments:

Brownies said...

I don't care, but Peaks is closest to me.

Shayne said...

Either pool is fine with us. I'm not sure we'll be swimming much since Lauren has school at 12:45. We'll have to see how things go....