Friday, August 22, 2008

TAG

I am it... You could be next.....

Okay, I thought this will be fun to get to know everyone a little better. Just answer the questions, and tag someone else when you are done. :)

1. Were you named after anyone? Nope
2. Birth place? West Covina, CA.
3. How many siblings do you have? 7 sisters and 5 brothers. Pure Craziness and fun all at the same time
4. How long have you been married? 5 years in December.
5. How many children do you have? 2 kiddos- Kylie 2 1/2 and Britain 7 months
6. Do you have a nickname(s)? Zet, Babe.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? sometimes
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
9. A Person you look up to most? Mike
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I try to be kind to everyone.
11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I dont let people help me as much as I should
12. One word that describes you? Kind
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Turqiouse. I have no clue how to spell that. LOL!
14. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mike
15. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" And are you doing it now? I wanted to be a Dentist and Miss America.. HAHAHA! Stop laughing KARA.. I did.. So what??? But I am a mommy and that is so much better than both of those.
16. Favorite Drinks? Water, Diet Coke and Strawberry Lemonade. I love liquids
17. Favorite fruit? ALL of them.
18. Favorite Food? BBQ is always the best
19. Last Movie You Watched? Ice Age The Meltdown. Its pretty cute!!
20. What Book Are You Reading? Reading... Nope... Wish I did more. I read the Ensign and Friends Magazines with the girls
21. Computer Screen Wallpaper? A picture of me and Kylie underwater. Mike loves it.
22. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Olympics.
23. Favorite Sound? My kids laughing and the ocean
24. What's the farthest you've been from home? Hawaii
25. What is your favorite craft? Making Bows

I tag Kara!

No comments: