Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gymnastics anyone??

Did anyone else get the flier for the gymnastics place on Wigwam? Well I called and they are a little expensive. But they said they do the first 2 classes for free. It is 8 weeks once a week for $110. We probably wouldn't sign up for that much but I thought we might go check out the first 2 free classes. They have lots of different times. But they said they already have 2 kids going to the Wed at 10:00-10:45 so that would be a good one to go to. But they also have one at Monday at 10-10:45. So if anyone is interested in going to check it out let me know!!!! Oh this class is 22 months to 3 years. They have classes for kids 6 months to 18 years old too :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I emailed yesterday and the older kids are $140. (I asked for ages 4 and 5) I thought about going in for one of the free classes, just to see what it was like, because the location is really great.

If anyone is interested in gymnastics, but doesn't want to pay that, we just signed up at the Mirabelli community center (they do a lot of gymnastics) The class was only $30 for 6 weeks. Much better price for a recreational class. :)

Christi said...

I like that price a lot more :)

Shayne said...

Where is Mirabellis community center? What time is the class offered? I would love to have Lauren do something like that.

Rachel said...

Shayne,

We signed up for the Tuesday 4pm class, and I think there were 2 spots open, but that was last Sat, so I don't know what's still available. (They had some in the AM as well, but that might not work with Lauren's school.) My sister said that it was up near the 95 and Jones, so it's a little far away, but once a week won't be too bad to drive that far. Here's a link that has some info on it...http://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/TextOnly/Find/4992.htm