Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I guess I am it!

Okay, I thought this will be fun to get to know everyone a little better. Just answer the questions, and tag someone else when you are done. :)

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes my Aunt Christine and my Aunt Jo (Jo is my middle name)
2. Birth place? Newark, Delaware
3. How many siblings do you have? 2-1 sister and 1 brother.
4. How long have you been married? 6 Years
5. How many children do you have? 2- Reagan (2 1/2) Alice (3 months) and a dog Maverick (3 years)
6. Do you have a nickname(s)? Chris
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?sometimes
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate with peanut butter
9. A Person you look up to most? My mom-she is the best
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I try to be a good and loyal friend.
11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I wish I was a better housekeeper and organizer.
12. One word that describes you? Relaxed
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue it is the best color.
14. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
15. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I always wanted to be a teacher- ended up doing something else.
16. Favorite Drinks? Iced Herbal Tea or Raspberry Lemonade
17. Favorite fruit? Strawberries or Fresh Pineapple
18. Favorite Food? This is hard...I think I would have to go with Mexican or BBQ.
19. Last Movie You Watched? Empire Records, it was on TV and I love that show.
20. What Book Are You Reading? Just finished Breaking Dawn, haven't started a new one yet.
21. Computer Screen Wallpaper? A golf course Nick golfed at.
22. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Hills, I know I know
23. Favorite Sound? I love the sound of rain on a tent, don't exactly like camping in the rain, but I love the sound.
24. What's the farthest you've been from home? Depending on where you consider, but probably Canada.
25. What is your favorite craft? I like to pretend that I am crafty but I really am not. I am into making bows right now for the girls though. I really like picking out fabric and designs, and have someone else make them :)

I tag JESSETT!

1 comment:

Jessett said...

I love the hills. No shame it that.... :):):)