Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TAG! :)

Okay, I thought this will be fun to get to know everyone a little better. Just answer the questions, and tag someone else when you are done. :)

1. Were you named after anyone? No.
2. Birth place? Henderson, NV
3. How many siblings do you have? 7- 4 sisters and 3 brothers.
4. How long have you been married? December will be our 7th anniversary.
5. How many children do you have? 3- Emma (5) Michael (almost 4) and Maia (8months)
6. Do you have a nickname(s)? Pook to my older brothers.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate with brownies...mmm
9. A Person you look up to most? My mom- she raised 8 kids and is still sane with a professional career!
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I do a lot of fun projects with my kids. I feel like that's what they'll remember the most when they're older.
11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My lack of OCD about having a clean home all of the time. It has it's moments, but I'd much rather be out playing with the kids than cleaning, and sometimes it shows. :)
12. One word that describes you? Creative
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Today it would be a nice light blue...relaxed and calm.
14. Last person you talked to on the phone? Rick, to see when he'd be home from the cabin with Michael...I'm lonely for the boys.
15. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I always said I wanted to be a mom, so yes, I'm doing it. I did want to be a teacher too, so although I'm not teaching right now, I have all of the licensing to do it eventually.
16. Favorite Drinks? Root Beer, Strawberry Margaritas (virgin of course.) :)
17. Favorite fruit? Strawberries or Watermelon
18. Favorite Food? Mexican or Italian. New York Burrito in Rexburg was great, too! I still crave those. :)
19. Last Movie You Watched? I'd like to admit it was a grown up movie, but it was The Spongebob Squarepants movie with Emma.
20. What Book Are You Reading? Twilight series...I caught on a little late, but I am almost done with Breaking Dawn now, after starting Twilight last weekend.
21. Computer Screen Wallpaper? A pretty picture of Emma that Sarah Gourdie took.
22. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Monday night TV stinks...I read instead.
23. Favorite Sound? The "pause" of rain when you go under a bridge on the freeway when it's raining hard. I don't know why I love that so much...
24. What's the farthest you've been from home? Mazatlan, Mexico- for our honeymoon.
25. What is your favorite craft? I paint a lot for my business stuff, and I love that. I like doing little fun kid pictures vs. anything realistic. I never knew I was good at it until Michael was little, so it's been a fun talent to "find."

I TAG Christi G.

1 comment:

Jessett said...

This was a great idea. Lots of fun to find some things out about others.