Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday...

Hey girls. So let's go with the story time at the Spring Valley Library today. I'm not going to be there, because I wouldn't be home in time to pick up Em, but I'm sure it should be fun. We're going to miss out.

Also, let's do Friday as a swimming day. I will be here at the Peaks pool around 9:30. I hope to see you all there!

~Rachel

P.S. Maybe we should plan the NHM for next Wednesday? It would be another that I personally can't be there, but if there's enough people who would go, I can announce it on Sunday. Post if you'd want to go to the Museum on Wednesday, okay?

P.P.S. Dawn, I'd love to have that graham cracker recipe too, so please post it when you get a chance. :)

5 comments:

Brownies said...

My SVL calendar does not say that there is a 10:30 storytime for the first and second wednesdays (today is the second). The calendar does show that there is a 10:30 storytime on the 17th and 24th.
There is a year round storytime every wednesday at 2pm though. I probably won't be going unless someone else knows for sure that it is going on. I think I might try to make it to Town Square at 11am. I've been before and had a good time.

Christi said...

Yeah I just looked online and it said that their story times don't start until the 14th. I think it was the 14th.

Alifinale said...

I think I want to check out the Town Square storytime then. And Dawn - sorry we couldn't come for graham cracker day but would love to another time or get the recipe from you.

Christi said...

We are going to head to town square too!

Rachel said...

Sorry girls. I checked it out online at the gocitykids.com website, so I didn't actually check with the library. I hope it all worked out to go to Town Square.