Monday, October 13, 2008

Playgroup for this week . . .

Wednesday, October 15th: Town Square Story time 11 a.m. (Bring a picnic lunch)

Friday, October 17th: Nevada Trails Park 10 a.m. (Bring your ride on toys and/or bikes to ride and share!)

P.S. I've only received three responses for the Halloween Party next week at Melinda Sorensen's chapel. Let me know if anyone else wants to come.
Halloween Party, October 22nd, 10:30am-12:30pm
LDS Church DI & Grand Cyn.
The final cost if $4/child (babies don't count, of course)

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Count me in for the Halloween party (& the rest of playgroup). I can't pass up any chance to play!

Shayne said...

THANKS SO MUCH Anjie for taking over the playgroup planning. I know everyone can help, but we need someone in control. THANKS!! for all your hard work!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Thanks ladies for the fun time on Wednesday. Sorry we didn't make it today...maybe se y'all tonight?

Rachel said...

I think that we will be ready to go out and about by Wednesday. We will be in attendance for the Halloween party.