Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

Hey guys. This is just a reminder that Fabulous Friday is the Friday the 17th at 6:00. I am in charge of the Desserts so I was hoping that some of you could bring one. We are also in need of a few other things. We are needing : Powerstrips, glue guns, extension cords, scissors, and a few sets of measuring cups!!!! We have a lot of crafts and need some help with these items. If you can bring anything please let me know. Also just a few tips for the night, remember that we are painting so wear appropriate clothing. And some people have said newspaper for painting on isn't the best, but that is all we can afford, so if you would like to use wax paper, which we have heard works well, please feel free too. Also if you bring any of the other stuff please remember to label it so we can make sure that it gets back to the right person. Thanks in advance for all your help. Anything will help!!!!
Christi

8 comments:

Emily said...

Count me in for bringing a dessert. And I'll bring anything else I can too. I have a pair of scissors I can bring at least.

I'm so excited!!!

Rachel said...

Christi (or anyone else):

Old sheets work really well to paint on. You can just let your work dry, and then peel it right off. :) Just another idea!

Rachel said...

I will bring my glue gun and some glue sticks. I can also bring some wax paper. I am looking forward to venturing out and about.

Lauren said...

Count me in for bringing some dessert!

Carl and Tami said...

I want to apologize if I came across as complaining. :) I was only trying to suggest another option, that I found worked well. Please accept my apology if I came across different than I hoped.

I am happy to bring a dessert :)

Christi said...

Tami- Don't be silly! We weren't offended at all. It is a great idea. We just don't have a lot of money left that is all! Don't even worry about it!

Shayne said...

I will be something yummy! I can also bring extension cords, glue gun,scissors. I can't wait!

Jenn said...

I will bring my glue gun also!