Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pump it Up!

I'm going to Pump it Up tomorrow and wanted to invite anyone who wants to come. If you've never been there, it's a really fun place with inflatable bounce houses and slides to play on. It's fun for all ages including Moms. There's even things for little kids to do. It costs $7 for kids 2 and older, and adults are free. If you only have one child, under 2, you might have to pay to get in. It opens tomorrow at 9:30 AM and stays open till 1:00 PM. I'll be there between 9:30 and 10:00. The address is: 3200 W. Sunset Rd. Suite 100. It's just north on Decatur from the 215 and then you take Russell and have to kind backtrack because of the train tracks. It's really easy, and there's directions on their website. Google Pump It Up and put in your zip code.
Oh yeah, you need to wear socks!! very important detail. Hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

Brownies said...

Darn it! I should have looked at this blog earlier! I would have come.

Kara said...

Darn it! I wish you would have too Dawn, cause I was the ONLY one there!!!!