Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Party

I just wanted to post some last minute details for the Valentines Party tomorrow. Bring Valentines to share with the other kids. We'll be decorating cookies and cupcakes. I have little sacks for all the kids to put their Valentines in. We'll also be doing a Potluck Lunch. Below I've put who's bringing what so far. If you're coming, please let us know what you're bringing too.

Alison: Mini quiche
Christi: Pasta Salad
Lauren: Fruit & Dip
Anjie: Sandwich rolls & Noodle Dish
Rebecca: Chips & Dip
Annika: Buffalo Dip & Chips

Also, if you have any fun decorations for the cupcakes and cookies, we'd love them. I think that's it. Thanks and see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Berns and Shea said...

I'll bring some artichoke dip and bread

Rachel said...

I am bringing seven layer dip and tortilla chips.

Rebecca and Nick said...

It seems like there will be enough dips and chips, so I will bring a veggie tray instead.