Monday, May 18, 2009

Class Times

Hey everyone,
The flyer I posted didnt have the schedule for the dance classes--so I thought I would post them. I also wanted to let you know that I am waiving the registration fee for anyone in our ward. ALSO--if you have multiple children you want to register I will give you a family discount....

Schedule:

Crickets 3-4 year olds- Mondays 4:30-5:30
Sprouts 5-2nd grade Tuesdays 4:30-5:30
Ovation 3rd-5th grade Mondays 5:30-6:30
Applause- Middle school Tuesdays 5:30-6:30
ENCORE!- High school- Mondays 6:30-7:30

If you know of anyone else that would be interested pass the info along! The classes will be held at the Music Bug right on rainbow and robindale ( I am renting space from them--so dont call them to sign up for classes).

I think thats it! THANKS!!

No comments: