Monday, June 22, 2009

Playgroup this Week

Hey guys! So this week we are going to Pump It Up on Wednesday at 10. If you can let me know ASAP if you are planning on attending, I am going to see if I can get us a group rate, if there are enough of us who want to go. Usually it is about 6.00 for kids over 1 or 2, I can't remember! I have a message out to them so there will be more details coming. On Friday we will be swimming at Lamplight and Shea will be opening the pool. Shea if you are reading this can you give the cross streets and gate code if we need one :) Also let us know if you are planning on going swimming so Shea doesn't end up sitting by herself! Thanks guys.
Sorry if this post is a little spacey, I just got back from out of town and trying to gets lots done :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Pump it up sounds fun, hopefully we can get enough to get a group rate! We will also be up for swimming friday! Also welcome back!

Berns and Shea said...

Cross streets are Jones and Shelbourne. It's across the street from the other Lamplight community that ya'll go to sometimes. Code is key key 0409

Hope you all can come!

Kara said...

I'll go to pump it up, and I'll try to come swimming too. I want to see where Shea lives...

Christi said...

Shea I am watching a friends kid on Friday so I probably won't be there swimming just to let you know!