Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update for Playgroup

I just talked to Pump It Up and here are the details:
  • Everyone must wear socks.
  • $7.00 per kid Under 2 is free unless it is the only kid you bring.
  • If we have 6 kids or more we each get $1.o0 off.
  • Open gym is from 9:30-1.
  • No Food or Drink
I was thinking that we could meet at 10 and then people could play as long as they want. If that time doesn't work let me know.
So far I have Kara (1 kid) Lauren (3 kids?), and me (1 kid)
****  Update again*** 

I (Kara) have a punch card that we can all use for $5 per kid.  So, if you just want to bring $5 and meet me there, you can punch my card.  
Also, if you need directions, cause it's a little tricky to find, just take Decatur to Russell, make a right, then make another right on Valley View and then left on Sunset.  It's a purple building on the left.  I will try to be there around 10:00.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, will see you guys at 10!

Lauren said...

That would be me not Zach