Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Playgroup of Summer

Ok guys. I don't know if anyone is reading this, but this is going to be our last playgroup for the summer. I think that it slowly died a painful death this summer, but we are going to revive it for the fall!!!!
So we are going to meet tommorow at Child's Play at 10:00. Here is a link for directions if you don't know where it is. http://childsplaylv.com/index.php/directions
It is 5.00 per kid. They said that they don't have a cut off for age, but Kara went and they didn't make her pay for Jackson so we are just going to pretend we don't have to pay for the little ones and see what we can get away with!
I really hope that you guys come! Come even if this would be your first or last time! It should be really fun, and it will be a good time to get some input for playgroup for fall. If people want it once or twice a week, and anyother suggestions! Come and bring friends if you want!!!! Hope to see you there.
If you plan on coming can you please leave a little note, so I can know who to look out for!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I will be there!

Lauren said...

I will be there too!

Jenn said...

I'll be there

Alifinale said...

I wanted to come but last minute a friend asked me to watch her kids. Have so much fun!