Monday, August 17, 2009

Playgroup This Week- Child's Play

Hey guys! So I just got off the phone with Child's Play. Here is the deal it is 5.00 per child regardless of age. So even if you have a 6 month old you have to pay. I was hoping that they would have a cut off age of 1 or 2, but they didn't. So I wanted to know if you guys still wanted to go here, or if you want to switch to Pump It Up, since you don't have to pay for the little ones there with a paying child. Tell me your opinions ASAP and we will just do what the majority wants to do. I will post again tomorrow some time with a final decision. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Are you kidding me? I would have to pay for a 4 month old? I went there before with a baby and didn't have to pay for him. I would totally go there again, but not if I have to pay for Jackson. Pump it up is fine with me. You can get in there for $5 if we all go in on a punch pass.

Christi said...

I know I thought it was ridiculous, and thought maybe they didn't get what I said so I asked about a 6 month old and they yeah all kids.